2017 Conference on the Environment
CALL FOR PRESENTERS: We are currently seeking individuals and groups who would like to showcase their work in front of environmental professionals and advocates from across New York State. We welcome the following types of submissions on topics relevant to New York State:
- Case Studies: Case studies detailing one or more successful environmental initiative or program.
- Research Papers: Recently completed environmental research papers.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research.
- Student Papers: Research performed by students.
Proposals may be sent to Julie Noble, Conference Coordinator, at JulieLNoble@kingston-ny.gov. We will accept submissions through June 1, 2017, or until space is no longer available. Notification on acceptance will be sent within 7 days after a submission is received.
The following presentation formats will be possible at the conference:
- Oral Presentation: Presenters will be invited to share their presentation live at a scheduled time before conference attendees, using a provided laptop and LCD projector. (Presenters should bring PowerPoint presentations and any video files to the conference on a USB flash drive.)
- Poster Presentation: Presenters may opt to display a their work though a poster exhibition at the conference venue.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: If your organization or company is interested in sponsoring the 2017 Conference on the Environment, please contact Julie Noble, Conference Coordinator, at JulieLNoble@kingston-ny.gov.